Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh my head hurts


Tylenol, Advil, Tylenol, Ice pack, more Advil. Obviously I have a bad headache today. Charlie's grandmother Troast passed away yesterday. Joanne is on her way to Chicago today for the funeral. She had been very sick for a long time and now she is at peace. It is still very hard to lose someone, so prayers are of course welcome.
Jaxon is very close to walking so we are going to buy him some new shoes this weekend. Daddy is on his way to Denver for an auction. We have our second football game this Saturday and hopefully we will have a better offensive show! Brik has done great at practice, so I expect him to have a good game. He is enjoying third grade, although it is a much heavier work load for him. Candice came home last weekend and came to our first football game, sadly we lost, but we all enjoyed having her home! Candice and Jenny both had their hair colored last weekend and they both look gorgeous. I will post more pictures later, time for more Tylenol, or is it Advil?
Love to everyone.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Aim Claim said...

what the heck does that CREAPY cat have to do with what you just posted on?????? haha... I hate that thing!

On a serious note.. I am so sorry for your loss. This prayer warrior will remember you all.

Jaxon is walking!!! I can't believe it!

Tell everyone hi from me!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Coach Charlie said...

This creapy cat needs to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home