Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's So Hot!


They were very hot this day. Then again what day has not been hot? I can't believe how big my boys are getting. Brik is now tall enough to ride the Superman at Six Flags. He went down one of the tallest water slides at Hurricane Harbor, you know the one's us girls were never meant to ride! Jaxon will be one year old in just 2 months. It amazes me. I think we are having a birthday party for Dad this Sunday. He will be 60! Sorry Dad, now everyone knows.




Here is a picture of Jaxon laughing at his papa.
Dad, you may not have been mistaken for Elvis while mowing the yard in while, but at least now you have enough money to have someone else mow the yard anyway. Not a bad trade. I think one indication of a great dad is how your adult children look at you. When I see you walk through my door or when I walk through yours I still feel comfort. Comfort, safety, love, respect, relief. I am 36 years old and I still feel like a child that no harm can come to when I am in your presense. I can only pray that my children will feel the same way about me when they are grown. Then I will know I did a good job.
I love you Daddy!
Kim

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaxon has gotten so big. I can't believe this is the same baby I had in the newsletter last year. He is very handsome. Tell Brik I said hello.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Aim Claim said...

Precious post for your daddy... no wonder he loved it!

Kim, I am so impressed with your blog! What a special way to share stories and pictures with your family and friends... those who talk to you everyday and those who you don't.

Tell the family hi from me!

Happy Birthday Kim's Dad! -Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home