Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WE LOVE YOU JENNI


Jenni is having knee surgery on Thursday morning at 7:45. I will update everyone when she gets home. Jen, this is a little scary I know, but just think how great it will be after your recovery not to have the worry of your knee going out all the time. I know this was a hard decision for you, but I think you made the right one. They will give you great stuff right before the surgery, so try not to say anything embarassing, you know like "THICK AND SPICY"!! They won't get it. I love you, I am praying for a quick and full recovery and looking forward to watching you march in your senior year! I can't believe you went to work tonight, knowing you have surgery at 7:45 in the morning. That shows true dedication and strength of character. I feel so blessed to have young people in my life that still inspire me to do better in my own life. I'll see you after the surgery.
I Love You!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much aunt Kim.. I love you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home